#137208 How do I access/edit my search page?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How do I access/edit my search page?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone.

I would like to edit the header of my search page but unable to find the search page for me to edit. Please could someone support me.

Thank you

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    Mauricio McPherson
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hello there

The Search Page is auto-generated by WordPress it is not a Page that we can create and modify the Header of.

The Header you set globally will show up on the Search results page as well.

How do you want to make it?

Regards

Mauricio McPherson

Hi Amir.

If you search for anything on the desktop or mobile, you will then see the user experience is not good as the words are cut off. I would like the padding (I believe this is the name) amended so I can see what it says on the page. If you test it out yourself you will see what I mean.

I need this done ASAP.

Thank you

Mauricio

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Mauricio,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we may need a screenshot pointing out the issue. Currently, the attached images show what we see on the search results page. It is showing the items normal without being cut off. Can you please point the issue on a screenshot and provide the exact page URL so we investigate what is wrong?

Generally, Jupiter X doesn’t offer too many customizations of the styles on the search results page. We can, however, help you style it via CSS snippets. Please just let us know what part of it do you wish to customize. Thanks.

Bests

Mauricio McPherson

Oh yes, you are right. It seems to be fixed here. Thanks. Perhaps one of your colleagues amended the HTML/CSS/settings.

Now I can see that the header is not showing as it should be. As you can probably see from your screenshot, there is a lot of spacing in the header. Ideally I wouldn’t want there to be so much empty space.

I’d want the header to end just under where the logo ends. I hope this makes sense?

Could you please help me fix this?

Thank you

Hi there,

In fact, the spacing belongs to the first section on your homepage. You have a 78px top margin. If you set it to 0, the issue will be resolved.

Bests

Mauricio McPherson

Fab.

Thank you Mohsin.

Mauricio

You are most welcome ūüôā

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login