#127323 How do I enable the blog archive that I specify in the configuration template?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How do I enable the blog archive that I specify in the configuration template?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

In the configuration templates, I specify this templates for the blog archive page, save it (I attach a screenshot).
    As a result, I have this option, which is the default.
    How do I enable the blog archive option that I specify in the configuration template?

There is such an error in the logs:
    Deprecated: The Element \ Color Scheme function has been deprecated since version 2.8.0!
    Use the Elementator\The core\Schemes\Color. in /home/a/atomtech73/atomtechexport.ru/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5273
    Deprecated: The function Element \ Schema Typography is considered obsolete since version 2.8.0!
    Use the Elementor\The core\Schemes\Printing house. in /home/a/atomtech73/atomtechexport.ru/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5273

If you click edit blog page in WordPress, and then click preview in a new tab, then the main page opens in a strange way, and not the blog page.
    But the most important question remains:
    How do I enable the blog archive option that I specify in the configuration template?

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

This is your archive page: https://atomtechexport.ru/category/novosti/ and archive template is working normally here, no issues
    This is your blog page: https://atomtechexport.ru/blog/ it was selected as a default blog page from Settings > Reading, I deselect it and now your page design is applied on the page

regarding the message, may I know what is the version of PHP on this site? make sure it’s above 7.4 version

atex-sait-51371b7a atex-sait-51371b7a

Why I can’t select a blog page: https://atomtechexport.ru/blog/ as the default blog page in the Settings > Read menu and apply a template for the blog archive page there?
    PHP version 8.0

atex-sait-51371b7a atex-sait-51371b7a

There is such a question if we do not specify specifically which page is responsible for the blog archive. How then does the setting in the theme for archive blogs work? What type of pages does it apply to?

Nodari Support Team

Hi atex

Of course, you can select your blog page as a default blog page from Customizer, but in this case, anything added on that page will not be rendered, instead, the default Blog template will be applied which can be configured from Customizer > Blog.
    If you want more control on your blog page to change the layout and style, use page builder you need to create such page by page builder but it must be not assigned as a blog page, that’s how it works in WordPress 🙂

Let me know if you still have any questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login