#133880 How do I put the shopping cart correctly?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How do I put the shopping cart correctly?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I am in Attach Files

My shopping cart will not display the correct place when using a mobile device.

I hope to learn to use, not just correct this website.

thank you very much

Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    a7354088-fabfae8f

Attach files

a7354088-fabfae8f

I hope that it naturally appears above, I will also put a contact button, Header I don’t know how to fix it in that corner, POPUP will cause the side to be as shown in the picture.

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    a7354088-fabfae8f
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    a7354088-fabfae8f
    Nodari Support Team

Is this happening on any particular page? I tried some pages and still was not able to replicate it, here is the video record: https://www.loom.com/share/346ed75924f2484caff0b179baf28128

Please note, our theme does not have such a feature to show floating cart icon, so, most probably it’s from third-party plugins, please disable Shop related plugins to see the effect

Regards

a7354088-fabfae8f

This is the all-inclusive package of crocoblock, so I can’t use a floating car? ! That floating contact button or floating Call to Action?

a7354088-fabfae8f

I just want to achieve the function of floating car, should I ask CROCOBLOCK assistance or you?

Nodari Support Team

Ok, thanks for clarificaiton

Of course you can, but if that feature is in conflict with back to top button you may hide the button at all, or ask support for Clrocoblock on how to differently position cart button šŸ™‚

a7354088-fabfae8f

I am uncertainty that is the subject or plug-in caused this problem. It seems that I should go to CROCOBLOCK to help me achieve this.

Nodari Support Team

A agree with you šŸ˜‰
    If you need any help in this case just update this ticket

Have a good day

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login