#133729 How to Access Sample Theme Pages After They Have All Been Utilized / Deleted

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How to Access Sample Theme Pages After They Have All Been Utilized / Deleted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I have already completed much of my site using Jupiter X but would like to add some more pages. That having been said, there are no longer any ‘sample’ pages using the version of the theme that I selected because they have all been already used or deleted. (By sample I mean the prepopulated pages that are uploaded with your theme that you can use as a rough template for your pages and/or use for design ideas.) Is there by chance any way to upload anymore such pages without impacting the work that I have already done? They would be helpful in designing some of the pages I would like to add.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

I understand your question, unfortunately, if you already deleted or edited those pages there is no way to return them, they simply do not exist anymore, the solution is to setup a subdomain and import the demo on the subdomain, you may use same API key on the subdomain ūüôā

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login