#130325 How to activate jet plugin

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How to activate jet plugin

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello Team,

My JET PLUGIN is not working and asking for activation.  Let me know how to activate the plugin and please if you can activate what so ever given in your theme which can be use elementor then it would be great just let me know.

I am facing the issue while activating the plugin.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

The Jet Elements Jet Popup or any other bundled plugin doesn’t need to be activated you can use all features without Activating except the Templates of Jet Popup Library.

What do you need to do?

Regards

Techisor

But i am unable to activate other jet plugin

Nodari Support Team

Hi

When plugins are bundled in the theme it’s not possible to activate them, because they are covered by the one license, however, its also not required to activate them since there is no restriction in functionality, (Except Slider revolution and JetPopup – You cant import predefined templates and demos) and we also maintain their updates as well

Is there anything you cant do with the bundled plugins? do you have any problems with them?

Regards

Techisor

Yes I want to use that popup  plugin and may i know where can i get the data from the form which i created using jupiters forms.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

From your screenshot, I see the Jet Popup is active, what is the issue then?

For receiving form data setup the email like https://themes.artbees.net/docs/sending-an-email-via-form-in-elementor/

Regards

Private
    Techisor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Techisor

Sorry but three is no URL of your website included in the ticket, please provide URL of the website and I will take a look,

Thanks

Techisor

HELLO

Team

I am unable to change the template of the home page please kindly help us regrading the same

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with the link to your site in the private reply https://i.imgur.com/XGApzoQ.png to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Techisor
    Private
    Techisor
    Techisor

elementor is also not working properly <!–more–>

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I tried to log in to your site dashboard with the login details you provided but, unfortunately, I got the “Login Incorrect” error message. Please check the login information and give us the correct one in the private reply.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Techisor
    Private
    Techisor
    Techisor

Please update fast

Private
    Techisor
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I increased the WP Memory Limit to 256MB and the Elementor Editor seems to be okay now https://take.ms/AyFge

Please check and let me know 🙂

Regards

Private
    Techisor
    Amir Rather Support Team

Most Welcome, feel free to create new topics if anything 🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login