#132138 How to add custom tab on WooCommerce single product page?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How to add custom tab on WooCommerce single product page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I wanted to add custom tab on a single WooCommerce product page. And I did that with custom snippet code following the following instructions.

However, I want under that tab (See screenshot ‘Downloads tab’) to have pdf links with documents. So, I have created custom field ‘Downloads’ (see the screenshot), but since I am not very familiar with php code, I was not able to write the code in the custom snippet that would make that custom tab to retrieve data from the custom field ‘Downloads’ on each single product page.

Can you please help me with this issue?

Thanks,
    Blagoj

Nodari Support Team

Hi Blagoj

Well, this question definitely requires a developer since its related to the customization of the theme on a code level, usually such questions fall outside of the normal support scope, if you want to choose that way you may contact us for customization requests, use Hire Us menu button at the top.
    Beside this if you want to choose No Code method you may use JetWoobuilder to create custom single product template and retrieve data of custom meta box by Dynamic Link element, more about this process:
    https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/jetwoobuilder-how-to-create-and-set-a-single-product-page-template/

Regards

Blagoj Gjelevski

Thank you very much! Yes I understand that is additional request.

However, let me consult with the client, and if we decide to go with the coding will contact you.

Best regards,
    Blagoj

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Feel free to contact us if our help is needed.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login