#129830 How to add customized field in customizer?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How to add customized field in customizer?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello Artbees Team,

I added customized products field (different from Woocommerce Product) to add some single posts. In this products field I have product category, and the frontend link show as http://es.shelterdomos.com/prod_category/shelter-domos/

Now, I want to customize the prod_category layout like the portfolio archive.

I think I need to add products field on the customizer like the portfolio. Maybe you have another way to meet this function.

Thanks

Nodari Support Team

Hi Emma

To add something in the customizer will require custom development of the theme, without customization it’s not possible to add anything in the customizer, however, there is another way, you may use JetWoobuilder to create a customized archive of products or shop page (Or even a single product page) check this out:
    https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/how-to-create-and-set-a-product-archive-template/

Regards

Emma Wong

Okk, many thanks for your help. I will check it.

Amir Rather Support Team

Sure, do let us know 🙂

Emma Wong

Hello Artbees Team,

The plugin you recommended is for the product field. But I don’t use Woocommerce, I have added customized field name products for a single post. I want to make a customized design for the page prod_category.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Emma

Got it, I enabled Products in the Jupiter X settings: https://prnt.sc/1rlkrwj and now you have it in the Customizer > Post types > Products, please note, since its custom post type created by you not all features may available and I recommend to use custom template for archive

Regards

Emma Wong

Hi Nodari,

Many thanks for this. I will try to edit.

But I have another question if any element could show the products by category? You know the element named posts can show the query posts by category, but post only.

I want to show the products or portfolio by category.

Thanks

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Emma,

Regarding your new question, It’s an issue with the theme right now and will be fixed very soon. Previously, it was possible to select categories but due to an issue, the category selection has been missed. If you want, you can use alternative products widgets available through the Jet Elements or even the Jet Woo builder plugin. We will fix this issue ASAP and release it in the first release possible. Thanks for your understanding.

Bests

Emma Wong

Hi Mohsin,

Many thanks for your reply. May I customized different prod_category pages in the different archives template?

Now, I can edit all the prod_category pages in one archive only. However, I have serval prod_category pages for different types of products. May I edit each category page separately?

Thanks

Nodari Support Team

Hi ema

Im sorry but this is not possible, you cant create different templates for each categories z this is only possible if you’re using Elementor Pro

Regards

Emma Wong

Hi Nodari,

Ok, got it. Thank you for your help.

Thanks

Nodari Support Team

Thank you Emma

If you need anything else let us know

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login