#129307 how to create a long background

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme how to create a long background

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hello

im attenpting to create a long scrolling backgorund for my homepage

i cut the image into 3 equal parts and am futzing with getting them to line up each in their own section with moderate success

there are small gap between the 3 sections, can you show me how get each section to lien up seamlessly ?

Also, could you advise me if Im trying to do the impossible or if there is a better way to do it?

I plan to put parallax scrolling type on top of the 3 sections

as you can see on the image i want to start with is all sky at the top of my image and scroll down to the bottom of the woman with arms up!

Im wordering if this is gonnaĀ  to be a nightmare with mobil conversions.

lmk and thanks !

Nodari Support Team

Hi john

Well, this method will require a lot of fixed, beside this problem you other problems will also appear once you populate sections by content, images will stretch or resize and they will not perfectly stick to each other, in this case better method is to use one section and one long BG image instead, try to create a new page and use this method šŸ˜‰

best wishes

john tumelty

is there a limit in terms of length of an image i can use, my current piece of art is over 2500 pixels long?

john tumelty

looks like the minimum height is 1440,

screen grab enclosed

is there a way to extend the section height to be longer?

john tumelty

I created a page called HOME3

john tumelty

this vid says you can set it to FIT TO SCREEN, for it to be the full height of the image but it cuts it off..?

Nodari Support Team

Hi John

No, there is no limit for height, the value you are dealing with is for minimum height, the maximum height of the section is not limited to any value, you can place any amount of the content in one section, try to use only one section and all your content inside.
    Home 3 also is built with the same method, you have 3 sections: https://jodigolda.com/home-3/

FIT TO SCREEN – this applies only to a particular section if you want to cover the entire screen, not sure if this is the right solution for you

Best

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login