#81516 How to disable jupiterx styling for woocommerce elements.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How to disable jupiterx styling for woocommerce elements.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, so I’m building a website with an online shop  on a setup like this:

WP+Woocommerce

Jupiterx

Elementor Pro

Power Pack for Elementor 

Jet Woo Templates (bundled with jupiterx)

In order to design shop pages (shop, product page, cart, checkout etc) I wanna use Power Pack and Jet Woo templates, as it gives me a lot of customization options to work with and can be done in Elementor.

I’ve encounter a compability problem with Power Pack and JupiterX. Your theme has loads of css styling for the woocommerce elements that ovverride Power Pack styling set by me in Elementor. My question is: how to disable JupiterX for Woocommerce? To be more precise: I don’t want JupiterX to handle any woocommerce stuff, as I want to set it up in other plugins.

I’m attaching you two images to illustrate the issue. On a first, the black button on the right, set in Elementor via Powerpack works OK in terms of styling. On second image, button on the left is also styled via Powerpack in Elementor, but the style is overriden by jupiterx styling of woocommerce elements.

Could you possibly help me with the issue? I still need jupiterX as a theme for other parts of a website, so I wouldn’t like to switch to any other theme.

Nodari Support Team

hey there

Thank you for your question, I understand your case

Unfortunately, there is no out of the box solution to disable Woocmmerce styles from the theme, but there is a workaround you can use, for example, from your screenshot, copy this CSS style and add important at the and of the CSS rule, it will override our theme style: https://prnt.sc/ugu9xz

Hope this helps

Krzysztof Leszczynski

Yeah, ok.

If that’s the only real option I will have to work with that, thanks for the reply.

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login