#92778 How to make a BRIZY row full width

Landing Forums The Ken WordPress Theme How to make a BRIZY row full width

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi Artbees Support,

I did build a lage company internal intranet page using “The KEN” and Visual Composer. Now I am starting to use Brizy page builder as well and need to create pages that copy the design I have made with Visual Composer with Brizy.

For the header image and menu I found a way to set the menu from the main themen (The Ken – from Artbees) to be transparrent. So far so good, looks good.

Now set a simple image into a Brizyย  “row” and the header is floating on top of it as intended. My problem now is that the image, that is loaded in the row does not go fullwidth the way I would need it to. I did set the width setting of the brizy row to “Full width” but still it does not go all the way.

Please see the screenshots on how the width looks like in brizy and how it is with the other sites built in Visual Composer and how it should be.

Is there anything else I could to to reach the width needed? I know Brizy is not the default builder for the KEN but it should work basically and since this settings get inherited by the KEN Theme it is a question I would need to ask you the Artbees support.

Please let me know if there is anything I could try to make this work.

Best regards,

Max

Best regards,

Max

Nodari Support Team

Hi Max

May I take a look? please provide a link to this page and I will check it. if you also include access details that would be better for sure ๐Ÿ™‚
    Also, I think you also have to contact Brizy support since this question is directly related to the third party plugin

Max Bayer

Hi supports,

yes you could have a look definitely, but the problem is it is a client internal intranet site. So you would need to access the page via my admin account using Team Viewer. Please let me know a time and date you would like to have a look and I will send you the login data. Danish from Artbees also has my Slack Contact in case you need it or we can connect on Slack for communication while you are using team viewer. I am based in Central European Standard Time Time zoneย  (GMT+1).

Please let me know,

best regards,

Max

Nodari Support Team

Max, I understand this but setting up a time meeting will not be the best option here, usually, tickets are also checked by other support agents as well, it’s a more effective way to fix the theme. Is there any chance to upload it on the web? you can duplicate it on the subdomain for testing purposes

Hope this will work ๐Ÿ™‚

Max Bayer

Hi Support,

well in theory yes but the setting on my clients website is not the same if I upload it to the web. The server is different, and all that goes with it. So even if it is a close approximation it will not be the same. But I will try to set a copy up online for you to see. In case we cannot solve the issue there, then setting up a timed meeting is the only feasable option to check the problem in its natural environment.

Best regards,

Max

Nodari Support Team

Good morning Max

You just need to duplicate your existing website for testing, it should work for sure if done properly, try this plugin to duplicate the database from your existing to a new domain: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-migrate-db

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

Max Bayer

Hi Support,

thank you for this tipp. I will check that out. Never the less I will need to push the root folder including all the content online as well before I do so correct? A clean WordPress istall wont do.

Best regards,

Max

Max Bayer

ok pls let me ask this question differently. What makes a wordpress site that has been worked on different from a basic install? The database and the “Content” folder. So If I clean install wordpress, then update the database and exchange the “content” folder of my new install with the one from my worked-on-site I would have an exact copy correct?

Thank you for your support,

best regards,

Max

Nodari Support Team

Good morning Max

Yes, you are right, you need to replace the wp-content folder and the database only, wp-content folder can be uploaded by FileZIlla and the database can be generated by the plugin I mentioned above, then just import that database by PHP MyAdmin and that it ๐Ÿ™‚

Max Bayer

Thank you for your support Nodari,

I will do that.

Best regards,

Max

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You’re welcome.

Regards.

Max Bayer

Hi Support,

seems like the plugin you recommended Migrate DB does only work in the paid version. (see screenshot) Do you know a good free alternative?

Best regards,

Max

Nodari Support Team

Hi Max

Pro version is needed only for extra features, in this case, it’s not necessary, just use it as is ๐Ÿ™‚

By the way, if you have other migration plugins or methods you may use them as well, this plugin is just an example, I used it myself and it always works ๐Ÿ™‚

Max Bayer

Ah you mean export the file with WP migrate and then import using phpmyadmin?

Private
    Max Bayer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Max,

thank you for all your efforts ๐Ÿ™‚

try this css code please:

.mk-grid, .mk-inner-grid {
        max-width: 100%;
    }
    Max Bayer

Hi Nodari,

if I apply this code to the Custom CSS of the theme it works, but its changing the grid of the whole site, not just the ones where I use brizy. If I add the code to the custom CSS of that particular site before proceeding to edit it with Brizy it does not take any effect and the site is just wide as before.

Best regards,

Max

Nodari Support Team

Hi Max

Ok, there are some other solutions to work with it

1. you can use this css code if you have only one or several pages,

.page-id-41772 .mk-grid, .mk-inner-grid {
    }

2. this code will work for all brizy enabled pages:

.brz .mk-grid, .mk-inner-grid {
    }

3. if Brizy hs HTML widget you can place it on the page and then this code inside:

<style>
    .mk-grid, .mk-inner-grid {
    }
    </style>

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login