#81041 How to make a selectable Dropbar which upon clicking activates a button?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How to make a selectable Dropbar which upon clicking activates a button?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I am trying to create to a selectable drop bar/dropdown menu.

I want it to have three options. The first option says “choose the size of product”. The second option says “medium”. The third option says “large”.

When “choose the size of product” is selected, an unclickable button with context “buy now”  appears.

When the “medium” option is selected, a clickable “buy now” button with the link to “medium” product appears.

When the “large” option is selected, a clickable “buy now” button with the link to “large” product appears.

I am unsure about how to do this. I am working with Jupiter/Jupiter X. I tried the “dropbar” from the elementor, but it doesn’t allow for this customization.

Thanks.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

I understand your question, if im not wrong you are talking about Woocommerce product right? you need to utilize Variable product of Woocmmerce, this is how it works:

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

Abhinav

Is it possible to do this without using Woocommerce?

Abhinav

<div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

Is it possible to do this without using Woocommerce?

</div>

Nodari Support Team

hi Abhinav

Well, it’s part of Woocommerce, usually its added to the products, may I ask where exactly you want to have it? probably its possible but will require custom work without Woocmmerce

Abhinav

I have already figured it out. Thanks for the reply anyway!

Nodari Support Team

Thank you for updating us

Have a great weekend 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login