#45318 How to make my home page as well responsive as your demo meditrinalia

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme How to make my home page as well responsive as your demo meditrinalia

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Thank you for your excellent theme and support.

I used your demo https://jupiter.artbees.net/meditrinalia/ meditrinalia to make my client’s home page.

After having made it according to the client’s taste, I noticed that the “responsive” doesn’t work as well as on your “meditrinalia” demo.

Indeed I have “spaces” that appear between the “blocks” according to the screen format. (Well in wide screen, spaces in smaller screen).

I’ve tried all kinds of ways (increasing the padding, increasing the minimum height, etc…) but nothing works well.

How can I make sure that the column heights are “fixed” and that the resize is good as meditrinalia?

My settings in screenshot.

Thank you very much for your precious help.

Gilles Blanchet

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Gilles,

Actually, the key point here is that while some of the custom boxes does not have any content and you preserve the images via the backgrounds, such problem happens. What if you switch to real Image shortcodes instead of background images? Equal images should resolve the problem.

Best Regards

Gilles Blanchet

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

I used your demo and I made it with custom box becaue your demo did it.

I have to change all ? I’m sorry but that can be a big job.

Thank you for your answer.

Gilles

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Gilles,

Actually, the box heights are inconsistent. When you are adding multiple custom boxes in a row, you should set all the heights at one certain value. I corrected some and the issue is resolved on the large screens. However, for the smaller screens, sine some boxes have contents inside and some don’t have, you need to make them have a minimum height value. You can use this CSS snippet on the same page to fix the problem somehow:

@media screen and (max-width: 1140px) and (min-width: 768px) {
        .box-holder {
            min-height: 290px !important;

}
    }

Hope it helps 🙂

Gilles Blanchet

Hi Mohsin,

Brillant ! Wonderful ! Perfect fix ! I’m so happy.

Well done !

Thank you a lot for your time and your kind help and also for this great CSS working perfectly.

Thank you !

Best regards,

Gilles

Private
    Hutsol Alexander Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Gilles Blanchet

Hi,

Already did it !

Thank you !

Best regards,

Gilles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login