#42520 How to Reorder Jupiter X Admin Menu Items

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How to Reorder Jupiter X Admin Menu Items

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, How do I reorder the items in the WordPress admin menu? I’m not talking about the user front end but the admin back end in WordPress.

For example right now it displays “WP Engine / Dashboard / Jupiter X / Posts / etc.” Let’s say I want to move WP Engine to the bottom since I don’t use that links often.

How do I change the order for things I use more often or to simply put it in alpha order? For example, if I want to put Appearance at the top like this “Appearance / Dashboard / Jupiter X / Posts / WP Engine / etc.” how is that done?

I found this plugin but i would like to avoid any extra plugins. https://wordpress.org/plugins/admin-menu-editor/

Nodari Support Team

Hi Dan

Well, using a third-party plugin, in this case, is the easiest way to achieve your goal, Dan, please consider this question is not related to our theme, it’s not related to any WordPress theme, so, you can try the plugin you found.

Let us know how it worked šŸ™‚

Dan Scofield

It did work. I turned it off and it went back to the original layout. I don’t want to run another plugin so I removed it. Will look for another solution. Thanks.

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome šŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login