#135992 How to translate Logo and Footer template using WPML?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme How to translate Logo and Footer template using WPML?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Artbees,

I’m translating my website using the WPML plugin. Translating content pages works perfect for me, but i don’t get the footer and my logo translated in french. Can you help me?

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

You need to translate Elementor templates like pages or other post types, please check this doc page from WPML:

Regards

eHealth88 eHealth88

Hi Nodari,

Thank you for your reply. I’ve done that for the footer template already. For the logo I used the “Media translation” functionality (All other images are working correctly when i switch between languages. But the logo and footer aren’t changing when I select another language?

Kind regards,

Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    marina.mele-460e6546

Hi, I have exactly the same issue (I just need to translate the footer). Can you help me out with it?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Marina,

Would you please enable the “Multilingual Customizer” option through Jupiter X -> Control Panel, then try to choose a different header or footer template through the customizer after switching the language from the customizer page? It will allow you to have a completeley different template on the other language.

Bests

eHealth88 eHealth88

Thank you!

Nodari Support Team

You are welcome ūüôā

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login