#130058 how to use purchase key on subdomain

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme how to use purchase key on subdomain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

This is for my client website and I already used purchase code on mitsly.com its a subdomain and Now I want to use purchase code on my same client other website bombastyc.com which is also a subdomain

can you please guide these both are subdomains how can I avoid Already registered error.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

A subdomain is an additional part of your main domain name.

For example:

store.yourwebsite.com

In this example, ‘store’ is the subdomain, ‘yourwebsite’ is the primary domain and ‘.com’ is the top-level domain (TLD). You can use any text as your subdomain, but you want to make sure it has the primary domain in it.

So in your case the main domain https://atyurs.com/ and subdomains bombastyc.com, mitsly.com have nothing in common with the Primary domain thus not working.

Regards

Private
    Clinton-9753a7a3
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Clinton

No, no need to buy a new license for subdomains, once you activate it on the main domain all subdomains will be included, in other words, no extra license is required on subdomains, they are covered by the main domain license

Regards

Private
    Clinton-9753a7a3
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Clinton

Yes, I agree with Amir, but the problem is that these domains: bombastyc.com, mitsly.com are not subdomains of your main domains: atyurs.com.
    Subdomain of atyurs.com can be: admin.atyurs.com or name.atyurs.com so, that’s the reason why you cant use the same kay on those domains

I hope this is clear now but if you still have any questions I’m here to answer them

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login