#78233 Huge Problem – can’t create new sites (error message in screenshot)

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Huge Problem – can’t create new sites (error message in screenshot)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello Artbees Team!

I’m currently setting up the new website for http://www.freiraum-stubai.com. Since this morning i have a huge problem creating new sites. The error message is attached in the screenshot.

Another huge problem, maybe even worse.. editing my current pages seemes to be very buggy and i’m not able to move my content on a page up or down as the content inside get’s lost when moving.

Please help me!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Manfred Fuetsch
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Manfred Fuetsch
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manfred Fuetsch

any news?

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

There is a known problem with the current version of Elementor and we recommend to downgrade id to version 2.9.14. however, based on your screenshot im not sure if this is the exact case, most probably this is some setting issue with the template, which needs to be verified

You can easily downgrade Elementor from Elementor > Tools and choose a lower version from the list to downgrade

Manfred, are you sure you cant provide access details of your site? we can provide better assistance if we have it

Manfred Fuetsch

hello nodari.

i posted my details in a previous “private” message. Anyway, i resolved everything on my own in the final move.

Indeed, the elementor update to v3.0 brought up all the problems.

1. downgrade of wordpress back to version 2.4.* (had the newest version installed)
    2. downgrade of elementor pro to version 2.10.3
    3. downgrade of elementor core to version 2.9.8

Regarding my issue not able to install any new page – after upgrading elementor V2 to newest V3, a new page builder was installed. This new page builder was missing a common template for my pages.

Looking back, the problem is quite easy to remove. But the horrible way of implementing the new elementor version (which is a disaster) made the trouble look bad as f***.

Maybe my information can help you with other customers who are facing similar issues.

Thank you for getting back, but i’m doing fine again!

Edit1:
    after getting back all basic setup including wordpress and elementor, i used the revisions tab in elementor to get back to a full functiol state before i was starting to mess up quite a few content.

/solved /closed

Nodari Support Team

Manfred thank you so much for sharing such valuable information, it definitely helps 🙂

Have a nice week and let us know if you need anything else

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login