#132952 I can’t get the JUPITER X ELEMENTS form to work.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme I can’t get the JUPITER X ELEMENTS form to work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thanks for all your help.

When I try to set up a form, it waits for a while and then a pop-up window appears asking me to choose between “Wait” and “Cancel”.
    If I select “Wait” several times and the form does not load and I press “Cancel”, it redirects me to an error message and says “Error A problem occurred while displaying this web page. Error code: RESULT_CODE_HUNG” will be displayed.

If you use FireFox, you will be able to install the form after a long loading time, but you will not be able to save the page after installing the form and edit it in Chrome again.

I have tried using Chrome and Firefox OS on Mac and Windows.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but I’d like to know how to solve this problem.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Kenji

Sorry for asking but I have to ask for the page where you have this problem, so, please provide direct URL of the page and I will check it

Regards

Private
    kenji nakamura
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Kenji,

Appears like your web host is killing some requests while loading the Elementor. We are not sure which one because it shows no logs, but I can see that the requests to your WebHost never finishes. Happens on a regular and empty page when I just wanted to start editing with Elementor. I tried some other configurations of Elementor but none of them were helpful. That’s why I believe, your web host is not WordPress optimized. I strongly recommend you migrate to a WordPress-optimized web host or even try to backup your website with a backup plugin like Duplicator and restore it on your local machine to see it works fine. In this case, It is most probably your web host that has a limit and causes the resources not to finish on loading.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

kenji nakamura

Thank you very much for your reply.

I tried changing servers to see if the same data would work, and I was able to set up the form.

However, this is not happening with WP installed on another directory within the same domain on my previous server.

Also, when I started creating this site, I did not put any restrictions on the directory where this site is installed.

So, it’s hard to imagine that this is a post-restriction problem.

One thing that came to mind is that the previous server was run as a test server, and Jupiter was running on the same domain using the same API, and this site was the last one installed.

For these reasons, is it possible that this error occurred because the number of Jupiter users exceeded the limit?

That’s all. I would be very grateful if you could answer this question for my future site creation.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Kenji,

Jupiter license and registration process has absolutely nothing to do with the website performance and post restriction problems. It only checks the registration once in the database and in the case in DB there was a correct API key set, it won’t check it even with our servers. It’s all to make sure the theme causes no delay for unnecessary actions. There must be some other issues, maybe a loop due to the hosting switch or due to domain name changes. Maybe run a URL replacement using Better Search and Replace plugin in all of your DB records to make sure all the URLs are pointing to the new domain (if you changed the domain as well).

Hope it helps 🙂

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login