#79315 I can’t update the theme

Landing Forums The Ken WordPress Theme I can’t update the theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I updated the version of WordPress 5.5 and since then, my site 054.travel has experienced serious errors related to JS files of The Ken theme. For this reason, I downloaded and updated The Ken on my site to the latest version 4.3.0, believing that given the changelog, the problem would be solved but even with this latest version, the errors persist (I clarify that with WordPress 5.4, the site works perfectly ). I see that the files that give error are: theme-scripts-ck.js plugins-ck.js Is there a solution for this problem.

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Dario,

Could you please install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/ and see if it helps.

If not, then please downgrade the WP version to 5.4.2 for now till we fix the issues created by WP 5.5

You can use this plugin to downgrade the WP version https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-downgrade/

If you want, I can do this for you.

Please take a full backup of the theme including the database to avoid any issues.

Regards.

Darío Dress

Hi! Thanks for you reply!
    I installed the plugin you mention and the website started working properly. However, it works with the parent theme but if I activate the child theme an error occurs (I attach a screenshot).

I await your response to solve this problem.

Regards.

Nodari Support Team

Good morning Dario

These look like notifications only and won’t affect anything, please try adding the below lines to the wp-config.php file in your website root,

ini_set('log_errors','On');
    ini_set('display_errors','Off');
    ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Looking forward to your feedback 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login