#129657 I have older Ken theme and am having issues with upgrade

Landing Forums The Ken WordPress Theme I have older Ken theme and am having issues with upgrade

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have older Ken theme, tried to upgrade to the latest version I have just bought with no luck, upgraded site simply shows blank screen.
    Old template has a problem that I cannot edit text blocks, the editor opens with no text, viewing Javascript Console I see this error: jquery.min.js:2 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
    Please fix the old theme or upgrade it to the latest version.

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Take a full site backup too 🙂

Private
    davy
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi davy

Could you please also provide FTP details? you have a very old version of KEN, I need to manually update it with FTP,

davy if possible, it’s better to set up a sandbox (Staging) for this case, even you have a backup it will take some time to restore your site, plus communication between us also takes the time

Regards

Private
    davy
    Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    Private
    davy
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Davy

Everything is possible but it will also require deep investigation and custom work, which is outside of our support scope, please also consider, in future, you will encounter similar problems more and more

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login