#79449 I would like to make the page title sticky.

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme I would like to make the page title sticky.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi. I am working on a site where I’d like to make the page title, and more specifically the breadcrumbs in the Page Title Bar, sticky.

Is that possible?

Nodari Support Team

Hello Ian

Sorry but there is no such option, im also not sure if this is possible by CSS, but let’s try, I have some questions on the page you posted in your reply, where is the page title on the page? which section do you want to make sticky?

ian fuller

Hi, thanks for trying!

But the breadcrumbs are at the bottom of the page title, but I didn’t want the page title visible, just the breadcrumbs. So I turned the page titles on then hid them in the CSS, which meant only the breadcrumbs are visible.

Now I want to make the breadcrumbs sticky, always visible under the sticky header.  I thought the best way was to make the page title sticky, but maybe there’s another way?

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please add this code in Theme Options > Advanced > Custom CSS:

#mk-page-introduce {
    position: fixed;
    width: 100%;
    z-index: 200;
    }

#theme-page {
    margin-top: 50px;
    }

If you need fixed breadcrumbs for that page only, you need add the code in the Page Settings section in the page editor https://take.ms/eDrk6 .

Thank you.

Regards.

ian fuller

Perfect. Thank you very much.

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login