#67599 Icon Library Missing in Dashboard

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Icon Library Missing in Dashboard

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

In our Jupiter X Dashboard, the Icon Library is missing. The article at the link below says it should be there, but it isn’t (see attached screenshot).

https://themes.artbees.net/docs/icon-library/

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

You are using Jupiter X theme and the screenshot is taken from the Jupiter theme, there is no such icon library in Jupiter X theme 🙂

Thanks

CFTP

Are you saying that Jupiter has features – basic features – that Jupiter X does not have? And Jupiter X is considered an upgrade?

Nodari Support Team

Hi CFTP

Well, Jupiter X has a similar feature but differently, the fact that there is no icon library visibly does not mean that we removed the feature from the theme, you may see icons directly in the place where you need them, for example, if you are using the menu, icons links, or other page builder widgets you may find options to see the icon directly in the widget settings. Can you please tell me what is your goal? what exactly you want to achieve? I may provide better help if you tell me a little bit more about your task

Thanks and have a nice weekend 🙂

CFTP

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to put a magnifying glass icon in a menu instead of text. I did it by putting HTML in the menu item’s label field that shows an icon from Font Awesome  (“<i class=”fas fa-search cftp-search-icon”></i>”), but most other users would have no idea what that is if they tried to edit the menu. I would rather do this in a way that is obvious to a non-technical person.

Nodari Support Team

Hi

Ok, I get it, have you tried icons in the menu elements? you don’t need to use any code to add an icon in the menu, take a look here: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/adding-menu-icons-to-navigation-menu-in-jupiter-x/ once you add icons don’t remove the text, provide url of your website here and I will help you to hide it by custom css.
    If for some reason this not worked well please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

CFTP

Thanks. I didn’t realize that plugin was there. I don’t want to install another plugin just for this, so I will keep it the way I have it. Thanks for your help.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Jeff Brill

Hi, I have just watched a Jupiter X installation vid and it does indeed have a Jupiter X icon on the left panel. Mine is missing too.

Amir Rather Support Team

@Jeff Brill

Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login