#75859 Icon list text alignment

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Icon list text alignment

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Team,

I have a little alignment issue with the Icon List: You can integrate the icons either with the integrated font icon option or you can upload SVG files. Since I could not find all the fitting icons within the font library, I uploaded a few SVGs. Now I realize, that the distance from the icon to the beginning of the text is shorter where I placed an SVG (see screenshot example “Grill” and “Föhn”) in comparison to the ones created by the font. How can I solve this issue without replacing all icons with SVGs?

Besides: I was a bit frustrated figuring out that Elementor gives the option to upload your own icon fonts – but you have to buy Elementor PRO for that. It could save a lot of (creation and upload) time having your own fonts there… The reason why I love Jupiter so much (and I nearly only work with this template for all my clients in the meanwhile) is, that possibilities seem endless. I always can do everything I need without limitations. 🙂 But now here and there I encounter this “Elementor Problem”. To be perfectly honest when I bought Jupiter X this time, I thought Elementor Pro is integrated… but I guess that is difficult due to Elementor subscription model?! However … any other elements within Jupiter (Raven etc.?) that you can recommend as a workaround for lists like that?

Thank you so much for your help!

Sonja

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

1. Please provide a link to the page with the icon
    2. Elementor Pro – Well, no, Elementor pro is not included in the theme, it’s impossible because they have their subscription plans and we never declared that Elementor is included in the Jupiter X theme, yes, we are aware limitations of the Elementor and we always try to offer replacement of such features but this is not always possible 🙂

Thank you for kind feedback on Jupiter X

Private
    Sonja Mildner
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Sonja,

That’s happening due to the different widths of the SVG icons compared to the font icons. Kindly add this CSS fix on your page ( https://themes.artbees.net/docs/customizing-the-elements-using-custom-css/ )

span.elementor-icon-list-icon {
        min-width: 18px;
    }

Regarding the custom font, this plugin will add the custom fonts to Elementor typography settings as well:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-fonts/

It’s free to use.

Hope it helps 🙂

Sonja Mildner

The code worked! I included it in the page settings in Elementor (tab advanced > custom css/js Jupiter X).

Thank you so much!

🙂

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Glad to hear that 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login