#139538 Illegal string offset ‘pro_widgets’, and elementor widget panel not visible

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Illegal string offset ‘pro_widgets’, and elementor widget panel not visible

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m having problems with the Elemento plugin. The next warning appeared suddenly on the back-end of every page that I try to edit with elementor. “<b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset ‘pro_widgets’ in <b>/home/customer/www/…/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/api.php</b> on line <b>164″</b>

Also, the Elementor Widget Panel disappear and I can no longer edit the pages. (img01)

All my plugins are updated, and I have the last version of the theme.

I hope you can help me, thank you for your time.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

After updating Elementor to 3.4.x and higher, the widgets of Elementor may not appear due to a conflict with the Raven plugin. You should keep the Raven plugin deactivated because you no longer need it. The Raven plugin has been merged with the Jupiter X Core plugin and keeping it active can cause further issues like this. In order to resolve this issue, remove the Raven plugin and use the Transient Manager plugin and remove all of your transients once.

I did this on your site please check now https://take.ms/y0vqAA

Regards

Sergio Calzada Garcia

Thank you very much. It worked. Always the best support.

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome Sergio 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login