#74745 Image carousel border cuts off on the right side

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Image carousel border cuts off on the right side

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey, I have set up a 3 column section that has an image carousel in each. For some reason on the first column’s image carousel the thin green border disappears on the right side of the image and sometimes the bottom. It only does this on certain image carousels and mainly always the one in the first column. For reference you can check out this page: https://new.livbuildingproducts.com/wp/accessories/

I have also included a screenshot to show you what I am seeing incase it shows up fine on the link above. I have noticed resizing my browser window fixes it however I can’t have that be an issue especially if people are on 13.5 inch laptops.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Nodari Support Team

Hello Holly

I Just verified your problem, its not visible for me, I tried 3 major browsers but I still cant reproduce it on my side, hovewer I may suggest soemthing else that can fix your problem, for example this css code that will add border to upper level div of your carousel:

.elementor-widget-image-carousel .swiper-slide {
        border-style: solid;
        border-width: 1px 1px 1px 1px;
        border-color: #00502A;
    }

You may also try to add borders to the column instead of the element,

Let me know results

Holly Myers

So far so good, fingers crossed. Thank you very much!

Nodari Support Team

Ah, that’s great, let me know if you need other assistance but in new ticket 🙂

Have a great weekend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login