#135092 Image Widget

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Image Widget

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a little question. when I use any image widget in Elementor, and I use the viewer option,
    I can’t disable the file caption. Have you any idea to disable it ?
    Many thanks for your help !

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Are you asking about this window here? https://prnt.sc/1yu9z4y if yes then I just deleted the caption and it saved, now this image is without a caption, you can also open your image in the WordPress media and delete/change the caption.
    If your question is about something else please provide more info with screenshot and link to the page 🙂

Regards

contact-e222e3da

Hi,

Thank for your reply !

No, I am asking about this window (view images attached on this message), on Elementor

Actually i think it’s not about the caption but more about the title of image

Regards

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Sorry, but the screenshot is still not attached, please try again, also, would be nice if you include a direct link to the page/post

Regards

contact-e222e3da

Hi,
    Ok, so,
    For any clickable image, when the full sreen preview window opens, the title of that image appears at the bottom of image.
    And I would like to disable the display of this title (which is the name of the native jpg file)
    You can see it on this page for example (the second image whit books and elefant) :
    Is it possible ?

Thanks for your help
    Regards

contact-e222e3da
    Nodari Support Team

Hi

Ok, got it, in this case please add this css code in the Appearance > Customize > Additionall css:

.elementor-slideshow__title {
        display: none;
    }

Regards

contact-e222e3da

Efficient ! :))
    Thank you again for your help
    Regards,

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login