#138827 Import pre-built website, keep old files?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Import pre-built website, keep old files?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’m too afraid to just try and see what happens.. I believe all my current pages will be completely gone when I import a pre built website, correct?

When I take all my pages to the trashcan (or concepts) will they remain there when I import the pre built?

I want to keep them so I can copy some content from it.. But I also do want to get the complete pre built website, not just a part of the pre built mixed with my own pages.

Hope I making myself clear ūüôŹ

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

There are two options when Installing a Template

If you chose the Full Import, everything on your website will be removed first (including content, settings, widgets) and the template will be installed from scratch. This is recommended when you want to install a template on a fresh WordPress installation.

If you choose the Content Import, you will keep your previous content and only the new pages and widgets will be added. Please note that your Customizer Settings will also reset to the new template settings so you will lose the customizer settings anyway.

So I suggest you choose the Content Import option.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login