#78634 Imported spam comments in Template?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Imported spam comments in Template?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just imported the Callirrhoe template into Jupiter X. That template also imported 80+ spam comments. (The comments are not newly added to the site, as the site is local and not “live”.) The comments date stamps go back several months, and appear to be embedded in the template. Is it possible to get a version of this template to import that isn’t full of spam comments?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

We put the comments in the Templates sometimes just to show them on the products/pages etc

You can remove them in the Dashboard > Comments easily Trash all of them.

Regards

J. Allen

Hi Amir.

Thanks for getting back to me. The Callirrhoe template is full of 70+ spam comments, not demo comments. (See attached screenshots.) It looks like whoever exported the theme for use as a Jupiter template saved a version that already had spam comments in the demo blog posts.

Can Artbees re-save the Callirrhoe template so it can be imported without spam comments?

I’ve had to re-import the template a few times due to workflow, and it is tiresome to page through 70 spam comments, move them to trash, empty trash, etc. All those imported spam comments don’t make for a good customer experience and does not reflect how great Jupiter can be as a theme builder. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I will inform the Template team to re-export it without comments,

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login