#138790 impossible to sort products in woocommerce carousel

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme impossible to sort products in woocommerce carousel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello I use the last jupiter theme with wpbackery and the woocommerce carousel widget does not work correctly there is obviously a bug which prevents to sort ascending / descending products … By date, ID, manually no sorting system works , can you help me ? thank you

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Could you please make the settings to this Woocommerce Carousel Test – Conférences Réveil and then let us check.

Regards

Joaquim Vidal

Hello In fact, whatever the type of classification I use in your woocommerce carousel module: whether manual, by date by ID, Ascending, Descending etc … The idget does not react … it seems to be bugging while I ” uses woocommerce / virtual products
    Thanks for your help

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

I should mention that, our woocommerce carousel shortcode is just a wrapper of WooCommerce default products shortcodes (products. recent_products, featured_products). Considering that, the shortcode will become like this at the end:

[recent_products per_page="-1" orderby="post__in" order="DESC" category="" ids="660, 688, 246, 289, 478"]

Or this:

[products per_page="-1" orderby="post__in" order="DESC" category="" ids="660, 688, 246, 289, 478"]

Based on this doc: https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/ this ordering should work, just like what I have in my test machine. However, it doesn’t work on your website and I can’t find out why. Basically, these shortcodes are not ours (belong to WooCommerce itself) and while the ordering features are not working on them, there must be something wrong with a third-party plugin or the hosting. (some hosting disable the orderby function). So, in this case, I recommend you to check this first by deactivating your third-party plugins, if that didn’t help, please contact the web host and see if they disabled any sorting functionality and in the end, if you still needed assistant, contact the WooCommerce community.

One thing to help narrow down the issue is that you can switch to another theme and check the test page that my colleague provided. I have added two WooCommerce default shortcodes which will work with other themes and without Jupiter Donut and Jupiter Core plugins. If you realized that those shortcodes ordering still not working after switching to another theme, then you need to look up for the issue like what I mentioned.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login