#139387 inconsistencies when installed template

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme inconsistencies when installed template

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed “Luxury Shop” template, but I’ve noticed that there are a few bugs/inconsistencies when compared my website with the applied template and the template’s demo page.

Few of the mentioned problems I have noticed:

• the border below the logo is pulled down, making an incosistent line between the logo and menu icons; also the top and bottom menu icons seem to have incorrect margins/paddings;
    • the fonts and some elements’s colors are incorrect(but I think I’ve found a solution for this, or at least for most of this problem by disabling elementor’s default colors and fonts, but I was wondering if this was the correct approach to the problem);
    • the width of the main content seems to differ, on the template’s demo page it’s bigger;
    • some of the images also seem to be positioned differently or at least differ in size;
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

You mean the Font doesn’t match the template right?

Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Regards

Private
    sausvei-4a4c9a49
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

In fact, this template was made before Elementor introduces a feature:

Optimized DOM loading on Elementor -> Settings -> Optimized DOM.

I disabled it and the issue with the header inconsistency is resolved.

Regarding the font issue, you just need to disable the Elementor’s default font through Elementor -> Settings and let the Theme fonts being used.

Bests

sausvei-4a4c9a49

Hello,

Thank you very much for your help :), I was also wondering if you had a change to look at one other problem that I’ve mentioned, which is about the width of the main content, on my website the button “SEE ALL POPULAR PRODUCTS” seems to stick out from the rest of the content, when compared to the demo page, where the width of all content items seem to align(I’ve attached a couple of pictures for the comparison between the two). Because it seems like the mentioned button is the correct width, just like in the demo page, but the other content seems to have the width reduced, which causes the images to appear slightly different/smaller, the text content to extend to the next line and etc. Could you please help solving this width issue? Thank you in advance!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login