#78750 Incorrect Header Displaying

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Incorrect Header Displaying

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

https://hscorp.dev

This site has a Header and a Sticky Header.

They are similar but slightly different. The header has a dark blue social media bar at the top.

For some reason, only the Sticky Header is displaying. The Header does not want to display. I’ve selected it in the Theme Customize (see screenshot), and it still will not show.

What’s going on here?

Mark Jenkinson

Okay, I fixed it. For some reason the Headers had the “Entire Site” Instance assigned to them, and there doesn’t appear to be a way to remove that. So, I had to export the “Headers” and then re-Import them, as fresh new elements, and assign them in the Theme Customizer. Do you know how to change the Instance of an Elementor Theme Type?

Amir Rather Support Team

By “Elementor Theme Type” Do you mean Template or what?

Please kindly clarify.

Regards

Mark Jenkinson

I see Types such as “Header”, “Single” and “Footer”. But specifically, I’m wondering how we can change what is assigned for the “Instances” column (see attached). Somehow, the Headers got changed to “Entire Site” and that seemed to be what broke things.

Amir Rather Support Team

If Elementor Pro is used you need to remove the Display Conditions in the Header Template settings,

Then Set the Header Template in Customize > Header > Custom for the Whole site.

Regards

Mark Jenkinson

Okay, this helps. Do you know why Elementor is now asking to “Select Display conditions” every time I save the header and footer? This is a new thing that just started happening, and is what initially caused the problem. Because Elementor kept asking me to “Select Display conditions” I reluctantly chose “Entire Site” and after I did that, I had no idea how to unchange it. Now I know, but I’m still getting the “Select Display conditions” popup each time I save.

Amir Rather Support Team

This is an Elementor Pro feature, you just select none everytime it asks 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login