#78266 Installing plugin issue

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Installing plugin issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just installed CPT plugin in the jupiter theme. I’m using elementor pro with this theme . Here is my website

; Can you please check this ?

• This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Nodari. Reason: removed access details
    Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Your admin name and password was posted in public, I removed them once I saw it, please immediately change admin name and password or remove that username,
    I did not use it to check your problem, please create new temporary access details and use Set as private reply button

Private
    Abdulwahhab Jutt
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hey there

What do you mean by its not working? I think you mean when you start creating a new post in your “My Services Boxes” Elementor is not loading? if this is the case then im afraid you have to contact CPT plugin support, the problem is related to the configuration of your custom post type, I did some check but I was unable to find a reason since this is third party plugin I don’t know it very well, this is the case where you have to contact CPT plugin support

Please also note, for similar or better functionality we have JetEngine included in the theme which is fully compatible with our theme and we can also provide better support when problems are related to JetEngine and Jupiter X

If any input is required from our side we are ready to help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login