#75110 Installing Problems Optional Plugins

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Installing Problems Optional Plugins

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Dear support,

Currently i’m working with the new Jupiterx Theme Version v1.20.0 also updating the Core and Raven Plugin.
    But at the moment it’s not possible to install one of the JupiterX Optional Plugins (for example Master Slider) via the Control Panel “Plugins”.
    Starting the Installation it does not come to an end, so i have to close the page to exit after waiting a while.
    The Installation over WP “Plugins” works normally, however.

Thought first it was a Problem of te attitudes  so i raised all nessecary values like Memory Limit and Post max Size to the maximum. The Problem remains.

<span lang="en">What could be the Problem, </span>hope you have a solution or answer.

Best regards

Carsten
    <div class=”QmZWSe”>
    <div class=”DHcWmd”></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”oSioSc”>
    <div id=”tw-target”>
    <div id=”kAz1tf” class=”g9WsWb”>
    <div id=”tw-target-text-container” class=”tw-ta-container hide-focus-ring tw-nfl” tabindex=”0″>

<span lang="en"> </span>

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There,

That’s strange, Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    rose-8fea7395
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

Sure, no problem 🙂 Take your time.

Regards.

Private
    rose-8fea7395
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I checked the browser console during the plugin installation process via Jupiter X > Control Panel > Plugins and found the 403 error for the tgmpa-install-plugins page https://prnt.sc/tzg5ep . It means that WP user don’t have permissions to access the Appearance > Install Plugins page, which should be there by default, but in your site’s dashboard that section isn’t available https://prnt.sc/tzhaap

Sometimes using the role editor plugins can cause it. Have you used any of such plugins before and changed the administrator role capabilities?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Private
    rose-8fea7395
    Private
    rose-8fea7395
    rose-8fea7395

Hi,

to rule out a mistake, ich checked it again for your access (artbees admin) , the navigation point is also available here. See my Screenshot.

Best Regards
    Carsten

Hello there,

Yes, the Appearance exists but unfortunately, the Install Plugins section which should appear under Appearance is not visible. Check this screenshot https://tinyurl.com/y55sy5s8

If you want I can manually install the Master Slider for you?

Also, to debug this issue further, please allow me to deactivate the plugins/theme temporarily?

Regards.

Private
    rose-8fea7395

Hello Carsten,

I can do it today or any day you like from Monday – Friday.

I cannot be completely sure about the time because it depends on the debugging and the issues that may arise during debugging. Yes, please take a full backup of your site including the Database.

Alternatively, you can set up a staging site on which I can debug the issue without the live site getting affected.

Regards.

Private
    rose-8fea7395
    Private
    rose-8fea7395

Hello,

Sure, no problem.

Whenever you are ready, please reply to this ticket.

Regards.

Private
    rose-8fea7395
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Regards.

Private
    rose-8fea7395

Hello there,

1 – I checked your site and yes, the Master Slider does not install automatically from the Control Panel. It shows a 403 error.

As of now, I am not entirely sure why this is happening. I tried to debug it for hours but couldn’t find any solution.

Could you please share the FTP details in a private reply so that I can checkout the error logs. Please ensure that the error logs are enabled on the server so that I can see the error details in the WordPress debug logs.

Also, please ask your service provider to increase the Post Max Size and Max Upload Size to 256M.

2 – Elementor version 3 has a lot of problems with the theme and other plugins too and that is why we do not recommend to update it for now.

Please use the previous stable version for now which is 2.9.14

Regards.

Private
    rose-8fea7395
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Ok, thank you.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Regards.

Private
    rose-8fea7395
    Private
    rose-8fea7395
    Private
    rose-8fea7395
    Private
    rose-8fea7395

Hello,

I found the problem is related to some 3rd-party plugin. When I disabled the plugins, I was able to install Master Slider from the control panel.

So please deactivate the 3rd-party plugins and check the plugins installation. Activate them one by one to find the faulty one.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    rose-8fea7395

Hello,

The problem is related to the plugin “Material Design for Contact Form 7 (Premium)”, when it’s deactivated, the plugins are installed successfully https://take.ms/SB3tG .

I have deactivated it now. Please clear your browser cache and try to install a plugin again.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    rose-8fea7395

Hello,

You’re welcome!

Have a great weekend too!

Regards.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login