#129617 Internal Error 500 updating content with elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Internal Error 500 updating content with elementor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

It’s not possible updating content with elementor, an internal error 500 is showed I have been in contact with the server provider and apparently there is none problem with the server.

I have also followed your recomendations but it still does not work.

Could you help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please try to increase the WP Memory Limit value to 256M by adding the following code in the wp-config.php file before the line “/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */” :

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

When it’s done check the Elementor editor.​

Let us know if our further assistance is needed.

Regards.

Private
    paloma Llamas
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Paloma,

In the recent version of Elementor, there is a bug that causes the side dashboard not to fully load. This issue is different from what you mentioned at first. However, I saw it on your website and downgraded the Elementor to the previous version. After that, when I save something, everything is perfectly working. Can you please try that and see if the issue is resolved on your end as well? You may need to use another browser or make sure to clear your browser cache.

Bests

Private
    paloma Llamas

Hi Paloma,

Can you please check now? I realized it’s all a database issue, so installed WP Optimize and ran an optimization on the DB and I can see that the issue is now resolved even on the homepage. Previously I was testing on another page and couldn’t see the issue.

Bests

Private
    paloma Llamas

Glad to hear that it’s resolved. Regarding the Elementor, I guess it’s better to wait for their next update. The current version has an issue and causes the widgets not to show up in the Elementor side dashboard.

Bests

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login