#54207 iPad padding-right issue

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme iPad padding-right issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Artbees team. I have built a website for a client who is obsessed with how things align on his site, and rightfully so: if my client wants something done, I should be able to provide it.

Currently, he’s seeing extra padding on the right side of every page when using his iPad and he’s correct: The right side of the content does not align with the right side of the menu. I’ve attached a picture of what I see when working within Elementor and a screen capture of what this looks like on an iPad (it doesn’t matter if mobile Safari or Chrome is used– I get the same result). The Elementor preview does not match reality.

To remedy this issue, I’ve attempted 3 things: 1) I’ve added CSS in the customizer (html,body {width:100%;overflow-x:hidden;}) 2) I’ve set each page template to “Elementor Full Width” 3) I’ve removed all right-side padding from the elements, columns, and sections on the page. The result is always the same– I see added padding on the right of every page on the iPad.

The only place on the website where this is not the case is on the Studio page in the topmost section– a photo of their office. This is a background image within that section which contains a spacer element at 500px height. That would indicate to me that it’s not the sections or columns themselves, it’s the elements within them that cause the extra right-side padding…. but you’re the experts. You let me know.

Please get back to me when you can, thank you.

Bobby Win

–sorry, I forgot to attach the iPad screen capture for comparison.

Private
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bobby Win

The reason I added two columns of white images is because the column gap and flex display options don’t do anything when I adjust them. I’ve attached an image of what I now see on my end.

I also see that on each individual column, when I set Display to “Flex,” it breaks the content. See second attachment for an example of that.

Lastly, your solution did not end up aligning the right side of the content with the menu when I load it on my iPad (attachment 3)… so in effect, your solution does not work as you say it does. All images also display as rectangles, not squares as I built them–what’s going on??

I understand that you’re well-meaning but these solutions do not actually work as you advertise them. As this is the case, and this website is live for all to see, please do not edit my pages– please just send me links for fixes so I can try them on my own.

Private
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login