#136772 Is there a way to set up Amazon Affiliate product pages?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Is there a way to set up Amazon Affiliate product pages?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I searched the support docs and the forum but could not find much about Amazon Affiliate page set ups. Is there a way to easily set up product pages and multi-items displays for Amazon products? In this case I would be featuring Amazon books on a topic that is a match for my site. For example, if my site sells sneakers, I would offer specific sneakers that I think my audience would be interested it. Ideally, I could enter the Amazon affiliate link and the content like title, product summary, images, and prices would display on a page.

I would not be doing any ecommerce myself like processing payments or shipping. That would all be handled through Amazon.

Is there something like this built in to Jupiter X, Elementor, Woocommerce? Or is there a template (not an entire theme) that could help get this started?

Thanks for your help.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Dan

Well, there is no specific instruction on how to implement Amazon Aff product in Jupiter X, they will work just like in any other theme without problem, I have seen many of our customers are already using different widgets from Amazon on pages, posts, or products šŸ™‚

Let me know if you have any specific questions Dan

Regards

Dan Scofield

Hi Nodari, Ok, I figured it was worth asking.

Rather than turn on yet another plugin, like WooCommerce which I assume would slow down site performance, I’ll create a template and a new category for “Books”. This should get me a single page view for all books and an archive page for the book tag.

Cheers, Dan

Nodari Support Team

That’s great idea Dan, I believe it will work perfectly

Have a nice weekend

Regards

Private
    Dan Scofield
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Dan

Got, it šŸ™‚

The reason here is that even the author box is part of the post content and the Post widget is retrieving this info as post content, in this case, you need to utilize Excerpts, https://prnt.sc/21yasj1 I just added test text here and its showing up in blog archive: https://prnt.sc/21yav47

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login