#107883 Issue Installing a Template

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Issue Installing a Template

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m attempting to import the Adamanthea template and have not been successful. It stalls at around 50% and gives no error message at all.

Amir Rather Support Team

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Please kindly provide WP Login and (if possible) FTP Login details so we could investigate the issue and try to resolve it.

Note: Installing a new template will remove all the previous content of your site and add the new content of the template. Please also authorize us to install the template?

Waiting for your reply 🙂
    Thank you in anticipation.

ricandthadsales-8afc454a

I honestly do not know the WordPress login info. I always access our WordPress dashboard through GoDaddy. Is it safe to provide our GoDaddy login info instead?

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Yes, you can provide your GoDaddy login info in the private reply https://prnt.sc/104l483

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    ricandthadsales-8afc454a
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ricandthadsales-8afc454a

At this point, I have tried uninstalling the theme, and re-installing. However, I’m not even able to install and activate the plugins. When I try to install the Jupiter X Core Plugin I see a page that says, “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.”

ricandthadsales-8afc454a

Any updates?

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

I tried to log in to the Godaddy account, but it asks for the code that was sent to your mobile.

Can this authorization be disabled?

Can you ask at Godaddy for your WP login info and FTP credentials?

Much appreciated.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login