#78321 issue while installing template in Jupiter X – Backup data failed

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme issue while installing template in Jupiter X – Backup data failed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am having issue while installing template (ruminus) on Jupiter X theme. I have tried :

Nothing has changed…
    Please could you help me, I’m kind of lost right now.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin and FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    neraw.d-883a8566
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Thank you for the provided information.

Before starting the template import process I checked your database and saw there are repeated tables (_options, _posts, etc) with different prefixes, so I assume you are using one database for different sites. Actually it’s not a good practice as when something happens with the database all related sites will be affected, it’s better to use a separate database for each site.

Importing demo template using the Full Import option will reset your database, so you need to use a separate database for your website to fix the issue.

In addition, as currently there are compatibility issues with the latest Elementor update (v. 3.0) you need to rollback it to version 2.9.14 in Elementor > Tools > Version Control before importing a template.

Regards.

neraw.d-883a8566

Thank you Alexander, we are going to chek this !

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

You’re welcome.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login