#132058 Issue with Elementor?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Issue with Elementor?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, I thought this issue has been resolved but apparently not. I have a site that has Elementor all jagged up.

1. The below warning is displaying at the very top

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pro_widgets’ in /home/toofastsupply/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/api.php on line 161
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pro_widgets’ in /home/toofastsupply/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/api.php on line 164

2. The “Update” button is missing.

3. The list of widgets are missing.

Any idea how we can fix this ASAP?

Private
    Chelsie Chow
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Chelsie

Your problem is now resolved, I installed the Transient manager WordPress plugin and removed all transients, also I deactivated raven plugins, it’s not required anymore

Regards

Private
    Chelsie Chow
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Chelsie

Try it again, should be ok, I just cleaned up Transients by using transients manager plugin 😉

Thanks

Chelsie Chow

Thank you for your response, I think it looks good now! Can you please let me know how to use the Transient Plugin for future fixes? We have a few sites using this. Thankks!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Chelsie,

Just install this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/transients-manager/

And after activating it, navigate to Tools -> Transients and delete all transients. This should do the trick.

You can also use WP-Optimize plugin to clear your transients (it has a button for that). Or maybe use the WP Swipe plugin. All are doing the same job.

Bests

Chelsie Chow

alright, thank you so much!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

You are most welcome 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login