#78362 Issues with the new WordPress Update.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Issues with the new WordPress Update.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When the new WordPress 5.5 dropped, I began to experience issues with the design and formating. I have updated to your latest version of the theme but I am still experiencing these design flaws. My selected fonts are not being displayed on the live version but they do on the Elementor editor (I have already reached out to Elementor and they say it is with the Jupiter X theme. Additionally, most Jupiter X functions such as the Raven plugin styles and animation no longer work. Please assist.

Alexander Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with the link to your site’s wp-admin area in the private reply https://prnt.sc/u6tjby to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    David Kirkland
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hello David

This problem was caused by the latest update of the Elementor 3+ version, please kindly downgrade it to the version 2.9.14 and try again, currently, the theme is not fully compatible to that version, please keep 2.9.14 version until next theme update with he resolved problems

Sorry for being late, we are getting an influx of the tickets

The version can be downgraded from the Elementor > tools > version control tab

Miao Sun

Hi Nodari,

Any idea when the new theme update which is compatible with elementor 3.0.x will arrive?

Regards

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

We will release a new update soon, it is under process, but I don’t have an ETA for you to be honest.

Regards

Nodari Support Team

Hi Miao

Recently we released an update of the Jupiter X core plugin (version 1.7.1) which fixed the problem with the template installation part, now we are still working on the next update because of ELementor issued several new updates in a very short period of a time we are testing their new releases with our theme to make it fully compatible

Sorry for this inconvenience Miao, I hope this will be sorted very soon,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login