#131614 It does not work / Refund

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme It does not work / Refund

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Please treat the ticket with high priority as I have to go online again. I cannot grant you admin access for data protection reasons.

Hello
    why are there problems with Elementor Pro that not everything works, I need him.
    I have currently deactivated this, but as advertised, changing and designing everything with Jupiter x is not the case.

For example, the categories are not displayed by the shop, the main category is displayed but not the sub-categories in the widget. It is specified but not visible on the page.

The templates for single, archive, product list and further, cannot be adjusted, and elements cannot be added.

Due to the lack of support between Jupiter X and Elementor Pro, it is not possible to use the Woocommerce templates from Elementor Pro or vice versa.

Is there a solution, if not, I ask for a refund as I am then not able to use your theme.

Have a nice day

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for these troubles,

Alpinger, it’s really not easy to provide valuable support if we don’t have anything on the table, I understand your problems but I don’t have a chance to check them, Elementor Pro is used by a major amount of our users on their sites and we don’t have any conflict report so far, so, if there is chance please give us access to your website.

Another safe method of providing us access to your website is staging copy, if you can organize it for us that would be awesome

In general, check these things and let me know the results
    1. make sure everything is updated, theme, plugins, and WordPress
    2. make sure the version of PHP is 7.6 or greater
    3. Check plugin conflicts, deactivate all your third party plugins and check if you have the same problem or not
    4. CHeck theme conflict, activate one of the default WP themes and check if you have the same problem

Waiting for your reply

Thanks

Alpinger

When I install Elementor Pro the customizer does not work, it also writes that it is not compatible with Elementor Pro because the files are overwritten.

Whatever happens, the second thing that happens is that the templates, blocks and pages of Jupiter X are not displayed as soon as Elementor Pro is activated.

Product categories are displayed correctly with the standard theme, with Jupiter X they are not displayed.

This also happens when all other plugins are deactivated.

With another premium theme, it all worked with Elementor Pro.

As I have already written, I am not allowed to grant you access. Therefore, somehow a solution has to be found or it has to be reimbursed.

Have a nice day

Alpinger

Listed here by yourself that conflicts can arise:

Elementor Pro is used by a major amount of our users on their sites and we don’t have any conflict report so far

Listed here by yourself that conflicts can arise:
    <h2 id=”h-elementor-pro”>Elementor Pro</h2>
    Before everything, You don’t need to buy Elementor Pro when you are using Jupiter X. However, Elementor pro is adding some advanced features such as the archive templates which is very useful indeed, but it’s not mandatory to buy the Pro version of Elementor to work with Jupiter X. Here is more information about it.

<span>Using Elementor Pro, some logical problems appear after you use the Display Conditions. </span>
    <h3 id=”h-display-conditions”> – Display Conditions</h3>
    It’s one of the features of Elementor Pro that gives you the ability to set block or page templates for your website. You can choose where to show a block based on different conditions. Here you can find more information about it.
    <figure class=”wp-block-image”></figure>
    <span>It’s indeed useful for advanced website design, but Jupiter X has also a similar feature that has conflicts with the Header and Footer templates when you set a display condition to the Header and Footer templates in Elementor Pro. The issue is, Elementor Pro overrides Jupiter X settings as soon as you set the Header or Footer templates to your website using the Display Conditions. Also, when you assign WooCommerce archive or single templates using the display conditions, you can not use the Shop Customizer settings anymore. It’s a logical problem and in order to resolve it, you should make sure the display conditions are not set in any of the Header, Footer, or WooCommerce templates.
    You can check how to work with Custom Header and footers in Jupiter X here:</span>

Creating a Custom Header in Jupiter X using Elementor

Creating a Custom Footer in Jupiter X

Have a nice day

Alpinger

Hi

I have now tested it again with the other premium theme, everything works. Then again with Jupiter X it doesn’t work.

Therefore I ask for a refund of the amount.

I removed Jupiter X from the system.

Have a nice day

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You need to create a refund request at Envato https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new , then we’ll approve it from our side.

Regards.

Alpinger

Hello

I have already asked.

Have a nice day

Nodari Support Team

Stay tuned, an appropriate team member will issue a refund

Regards

Alpinger

Hello

approval has not yet been given, according to Envato.

Have a nice day

Nodari Support Team

Hi

I just notified the appropriate team member to review your refund request

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login