#138896 jet engine form not working
Rosaria Di Rocco 7 months, 2 weeks ago
jet engine form plugin doesn’t work properly (for example clic on the “FACCIAMO IL PRIMO PASSO” circle bottom in homepage or burger menu):
- the form doesn’t send the email
- when you select a form option and go to the next question, if you go back you cannot select the same option as the first time
RosariaMohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Please accept my sincere apologies but I should mention that this is third-party plugin question and although it is bundled with our product, we can not provide support for issues with a third-party plugin like this. I recommend you to either provide a license for the Jet Engine plugin from here: https://crocoblock.com/plugins/jetengine/ or ask your question through the Crockoblock community:
You can find our support policy here: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/support-policy/
These troubleshooting guides of Crockoblock plugins might be also helpful: https://crocoblock.com/troubleshooting/
Thanks for your understanding.
Best regardsRosaria Di Rocco 7 months, 1 week ago
i tried to contact the plugin’s support but they ask me the license. I have got the plugin within your theme… do i need to buy it anywhere?
thanksRosaria Di Rocco 7 months, 1 week ago
I checked and the problem does not concern the plugin but more generally the forms …
I added a basic form to the page https://www.wearesouthside.it/sample-page/ and it doesn’t work (even if the form seems to be sent successfully form the message).
what could be the reasons?
RosariaNodari Support Team 7 months, 1 week ago
Sorry about that, there are several things to verify and check,
1. Are you using domain mail? [email protected] if yes, can you please try mails like @gmail.com @hotmail.com ?
2. reach out to your hosting support and let them know about this problem, they may check why the send mail function is not working and probably can offer a fix for this problem
3. you can check this article too: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/i-dont-receive-any-email-what-should-i-do/
4. The last thing, if the form is still not working you may need to configure SMTP service on your installation, we have these steps explained in this documentation: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/configuring-smtp-plugin/ please try it and let me know the results
Let me know results