#133367 Jet Engine listing showing as ‘No Data Was Found’

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jet Engine listing showing as ‘No Data Was Found’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I am using Jet Engine listing to add content into my posts in the bottom area so i can tweak headers as i build my site. Originally this was working and at some point yesterday it stopped. Console is showing me no errors, the listing that i have created in Jet Listings is linked to correctly in the elementor listings widget but the result return on the page is the no data found error. Is this a known problem? How do I go about solving it?

I have attached a screen shot, but all the post affected are in the CPT Wedding Galleries that are displayed here https://tokyomagic.co.uk/weddingphotography/our-work/

Paul.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

I’m not sure why but I can see that the Jet Engine’s listing template source is set to “Posts” post type instead of “Wedding gallery”. If I choose the wedding post type, the issue will be resolved.

Bests

info-01b181a3

Genius! Thank you, I knew i was missing something. As always thank you for your help Mohsin.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

You are most welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login