#135547 Jet Menu WordPress menu not available after I installed the plugin

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jet Menu WordPress menu not available after I installed the plugin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Few things, I’ve installed Jet Menu from the control panel (Jupiter X > Control Panel > Plugins > Jet Menu)

I noticed that I don’t have a Jet Menu item on the WordPress left column menu as described in the image attached (jetmenu-settings-1024×479.png)

Not sure if that has any affect on anything, but I tried to create the mega menu following every step of your video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjE-ZK_Q-TA) and there’s a white border around the menu. Not sure how to remove that. In the template side, I’ve made all the background color to that dark grey and nowhere has the white color so I don’t know how to remove that. Example is in attached as image (1.png).

I found it on Inspect Element and the class is from jet menu. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think I can change that white background the normal way? I’ve taken a screenshot in the attached as well as (2.png).

Nodari Support Team

HI Kwan

Please also include link to your website and I will verify your problem

Regards

Private
    Kwan Cheng
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi Kwan,

The Jet Menu Settings can be found in the Crocoblock Menu now https://take.ms/aTfEN They changed it and probably didn’t update the docs.

In case you don’t find a setting for that inner Background color use the below CSS to unset it:

.jet-mega-menu.jet-mega-menu--layout-horizontal .jet-mega-menu-mega-container__inner {
        background-color: unset !important;
    }

Add to Customize > Additional CSS.

Kwan Cheng

Awesome! The CSS worked. But I’m not sure how to make it full width? I followed the instructions in the video and made that section full width as described in the images below but it’s still not spanning full width.

Kwan Cheng
    • I’m also having trouble trying to get the menu to be nested under a hamburger icon when it’s in mobile
    • The logo for some reason is not pulling from the customizer when it’s going into tablet and mobile
    • and when I try to make the navigation sticky, there’s no solid background color in the header section

Please help!

Thank you,

Kwan

Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
    Private
    Kwan Cheng
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hello there,

Crocoblock has updated this article https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/jetmenu-how-to-make-a-fullwidth-mega-menu-with-jetmenu-plugin-for-elementor/ on our intimation, however, there is a bug with Full Width currently which will be fixed in the next update.

Regards

Kwan Cheng

Ahh ok, any thoughts on the sticky nav?

• I’m also having trouble trying to get the menu to be nested under a hamburger icon when it’s in mobile
    • The logo for some reason is not pulling from the customizer when it’s going into tablet and mobile
    • and when I try to make the navigation sticky, there’s no solid background color in the header section

Please help!

Thank you,

Kwan

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Kwan,

1 – Regarding the logo pulling out from the customizer, it’s a tiny bug that is resolved in our backlog and will be out in the next update. However, it has a way to fix and I did it for you. I just settled the logo source to “Mobile” in the site logo element in mobile and tablet mode.

2 – Your menu mobile had some configuration problems. I resolved some of them by:

– Setting the Mobile Container box width to 100%. (Previously it was set to 400px by default and was exceeding the container on mobile, so part of it was cut off in small mobiles)
    – Setting the color of the submenu array in mobile to black so you can see the arrow to be able to expand the nested icons.

3 – You need to create a new template for your sticky header. Currently, when you select the regular header template, it has no background color on the section container of your elements inside the header template. Use a new template and set a background color on the section. Then use it as your sticky header template. Here is more info:

Hope it helps 🙂

Kwan Cheng

I will give this a try and get back to you!

Thank you!

Amir Rather Support Team

Sure, let us know 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login