#134718 Jet Plugins Asking For Activation

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Jet Plugins Asking For Activation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am facing problem that jet plugins like jet popup, elements etc are asking for activation. I am unable to find any activation code for same. Please provide support regarding this.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You can install the mentioned bundled plugins via the WP Dashboard > Jupiter X > Control Panel > Plugins section. These plugins are ready to work and don’t need additional activation code.

Regards

Sagar Nigam

Hello

Thanks for quick response. They already installed along with the child template/theme (manufacturer). You can check screenshot attached. But I am getting the mentioned error (please check other attached screenshot).

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello Sagar

The Screenshot seems to be missing, unfortunately, also providing the Administrative Login details(in a private reply) can help us quickly identify the issue and provide a solution.

Regards

Sagar Nigam

Hello,

Thanks for reply. I can’t give you login or any url as currently website is on local host. But you can check screenshots of activation error I am getting on this link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19aOc96Nqw8d_Hl3jD4_v4wXiSrfrzys6?usp=sharing

Sagar Nigam

Hello,

I am still waiting for response from your side.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

The template library feature of bundled plugins requires a separate license because although the plugin itself is allowed coming bundled with third-party products like themes, the content that authors of those plugins provided have a different license. It’s already mentioned here in this article:

If you need the preset library feature or want to access the template library of those plugins, you need to provide a separate license from the authors of those plugins. It’s the same for every Envato item.

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005593643-How-do-licenses-work-for-any-plugins-that-are-bundled-with-the-theme-I-bought-

Bests

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login