#137231 jet popup keeps showing even after hitting accept

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme jet popup keeps showing even after hitting accept

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I created a cookie policy pop up and I set the repeat showing to a month. Yet, even after I hit accept, it keeps popping up all over the website.

How do I make it so that once “accept” is hit, it stops showing up and refreshes after a month?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Kwant

Please check again, I disabled the Open event https://prnt.sc/22ekpcp since it’s not necessary in this case, I verified it and now it works

Regards

Kwan Cheng

Hi there,

It seems like now it’s not popping up at all. I’ve tried with another computer as well as asking a remote coworker to check on the website and the popup doesn’t appear now.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Kwan,

In fact, you have set everything alright, however, the popup action button needs to be set to close the popup constantly. Currently, if you click on the “close” button (default close button of the popup) it won’t pop again. However, the action button will not close the popup forever. If you just set it to “Close Popup Constantly”, it will be alright.

Bests

Kwan Cheng

Ahh, great! Thank you.

Nodari Support Team

You are welcome Kwan ūüôā

Have a great weekend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login