#130002 JetEngine, Elementor and Jupiter X Custom Type issue

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme JetEngine, Elementor and Jupiter X Custom Type issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there everyone;

I am facing an issue with creating and showing content in Custom Type pages. For the record, I am running the current versions of Jupiter X, Elementor and JetEngine (all updated at the time of writing). The issue is that I cannot populate content from my Custom Type pages to a Single page template I’ve created, for a festival site I am creating.

My workflow is:

1. Create my Post Types through Jet Engines (with meta fields, etc)
    2. Go to (Elementor) Templates –> Create a new Post Template for my CPT
    3. When I open my new Post Template to edit it,
      1. I cannot get content from the Post Types. (Screenshot 1)
      2. The preview is blank (Screenshot 2)

I’ve tried another workflow:

1. Go to Jupiter X –> Theme Styles –> Post Types –> My Post Type Single –> and in the “Custom” I cannot see the Single Page I created through Elementor
      1. Screenshot 3 is the single page created in Elementor and
      2. Screenshot 4 is what I get through Jupiter’s options

Last, I also need to mention that:

1. Elementor does not display Conditions when saving a template (Screenshot 5)
    2. Elementor does not give me preview options (Screenshot 6)

I would appreciate it if you guide me through this because now it’s getting really frustrating. Is this something I am doing wrong or a conflict between Elementor, Jupiter and JetEngine?

Many thanks,

Constantinos

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Constantinos,

Everything you mentioned here belongs to Elementor Pro. You are actually looking for the Elementor Pro features while you are not using the Elementor Pro plugin.

Regarding the previews, if you wish to have a preview, I recommend you to create a Jet Engine Listing template and assign the post you want to show as a preview. This way you can see what you are building. After making sure you have done everything, just copy the post content in Elementor to your single post template.

Bests

Constantinos Andronis

I see. It now makes sense.

I did try the solution you propose beforehand but I thought there might be a better solution.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply!

Best wishes,

C.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Glad to hear that it helped 🙂

Bests

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login