#132444 JetEngine Listing Grid Horizontal & Vertical Gap Styling

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme JetEngine Listing Grid Horizontal & Vertical Gap Styling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m using a listing grid (Centers Map Listing) on a page and set the listing grid’s number of columns to 2. Under the Style tab of the Listing Grid widget, I’m trying to use the horizontal and vertical spacing sliders to add space between each of the listing elements on the page, but it’s not working. The horizontal spacing slider is adding negative margin to the left and right of the entire listing grid and the vertical spacing slider is doing nothing.

How do I add about 20px of spacing between each listing element in the grid?

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I’ve added this CSS code in Theme Styles > Additional CSS:

.elementor-element .jet-listing-grid__item {
    padding: calc(20px / 2) !important;
    }

Please clear the browser cache and check the page with the listing grid.

Regards.

Adam Bocik

Thank you. That works. So how are those horizontal and vertical spacing sliders work? Is there a bug?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Adam

Well, this seems to be a conflict with other values, such problems need to be investigated but since this is a third party plugin from JetElements it’s outside of our normal support frames, we can only help you when such small problems appear 🙂
    If you are still interested in more details you may ask this question in their Facebook group:
    https://www.facebook.com/crocoblock/groups/

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login