#126993 JetPopup conflit with select Filter

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme JetPopup conflit with select Filter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

in this page https://portal.lifewatch.dev/related-projects-categories/joint-projects/ when I click on ENVRI-FAIR the popup is activated correctly, after I use the status filter, when I click on ENVRI-FAIR the popup it does not work.

Thanks for your help

Best Regards
    Marco

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide WP Dashboard credentials in the private reply to investigate the issue.

Regards.

Private
    Svic BeNet
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Svic,

I was investigating this issue on your website for hours now. I believe it could be a bug that we need to report to Jet Popup authors (crockoblock). However, I see some JS errors in the console that might be causing this issue as well. I tried to deactivate your child theme because you have added lots of codes to it. But after switching to the parent theme, another JS will cause a blank screen after the page load. I am not sure where else to comment or remove the codes temporarily. Can you please remove these extra codes or fix the JS error in the console and see if the issue persists?

Bests

Svic BeNet

Hi Mohsin Al-Rabieai,
    thank you so much for your help.
    I have turned off the child theme. Activating either the Jupyterx parent theme or the Twenty Twenty-One theme the problem occurs the same.
    Thank you
    Bests

Hello,

That bug was reported to the Crocoblock team and hope they will provide some info soon.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

Svic BeNet

Hi,

is there any news for me?

Thanks

Best Regards

Hello,

We got a reply from the Crocoblock team and they said that the issue will be fixed in the next JetPopup update.

Hope they will release it soon.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

Svic BeNet

ok thanks

Regards

You’re welcome.

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login