#41120 JS Error loading pages

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme JS Error loading pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, i’m having this issue when loading a page (both in italian and english) of my website: Uncaught Add at least one slide
    2core-scripts.6.4.1.js?ver=1578595465:12213

Pages interested are:

https://www.viadellorto.it/en/producers/oleificio-rocchi/

Everything is updated and i don’t know what cause this issue.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Edoardo

First of all, can you please deactivate all your third party plugins and check again? there might be a conflict with third party plugins, so please kindly deactivate them and check again?

Secondly, this problem is happening particularly in these portfolio posts because other portfolios are loading just fine, so, the problem might be in the content of the posts itself, to test duplicate this portfolio and remove all the content on the duplicated post, if you will be able to load it then its clearly content problem.

you also have some other JS errors in the log, including one from mentioning:

Uncaught ReferenceError: tidioChatApi is not defined

however I cant plugin with such name or reference, are you using any customization?

Edoardo

Hi,

thanks for your help. I’ve find a solution on my own. I’ve deleted an hidden “woocommerce carousel” in the backend of the page and now it load correctly.

Thank you,
    Edo.

Nodari Support Team

Cool, thank you for sharing solution Edo 🙂

Let us know if you have other questions in the new ticket

funghoising

How to fix?

Nodari Support Team

hi funghoising

May I know what exactly is your problem? it’s an old ticket and the author already posted a solution, tell me what is your problem and include a link to the website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login