#115676 “Jumping” site footer on Home Page

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme “Jumping” site footer on Home Page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello Artbees

I need your help, please.

I have a problem on this website: https://xeitweb.com/.

Only on the Home Page, and only when viewed on Tablet or on Mobile. When I scroll to the bottom of the page to view the site footer, the second I reach the bottom part of the footer, the footer “jumps” back up to the top of the footer space. I have tried everything but cannot solve the problem. Please have a look and let me know how to fix this.

The problem does not occur on any other page on the website.

Best regards,
    Willem

Nodari Support Team

Hi Willem

yes, I see the problem, can you please deactivate all your third-party plugins and try again?
    Sorry, but I was not able to login to check the problem, this is what I have: https://prnt.sc/11hyb46

Regards

Private
    Willem Botha
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Willem Botha

Hello Artbees

Anybody out there?

Willem Botha

Hello Artbees

Due to your lack of support I am now spending precious time rebuilding the Home Page of this website in a desperate attempt to solve the problem I have asked your help for. I have not yet been successful.

Please look into this problem urgently. I have a deadline. If I miss deadlines, I lose money.

On the Home Page (see attachment), and ONLY on the Home Page of this website, top to bottom:

• There is the header.
    • Then there is a light grey box containing a headline and illustration.
    • Directly below is a darker grey box containing a headline, a line of text and an illustration.

The problem (and it only occurs on Tablet and Mobile):
    • When I remove the line of text and the illustration (in the bottom, darker grey box) I can (in the front end) view the entire footer – right down to the bottom of the footer.
    • The second I bring back the line of text and the illustration I can no longer (in the front end) view the entire footer. When I scroll down to the footer, the screen “jumps’ back to the top of the darker grey box.

You need to, please, test this on Mobile and Tablet and let me know how to fix this. The problem HAS TO BE on the page and not due to a plugin as the problem does not occur on ANY other pages on this website: ONLY on the Home Page.

I have provided you with back-end access in the private message, above. Please look into this urgently. I use your product (Jupiter X) extensively on projects for my clients and I cannot wait for two days to have a problem addressed by you.

Regards,
    Willem

Nodari Support Team

Hi Willem

Is it possible to make changes to this page? this is related to the content of the page and I need to make some tests, try to adjust elements of the pages, add some spacing, invisible elements, if possible change the layout, or add a new section.
    There were similar problems in the past but the exact cause of this problem was not revealed, we just changed the layout and structure of the page which helped

If this is a test page let me know if I can test it

Thanks

Willem Botha

Hello Nodari

This website is live and the page in question (the Home Page) is an actual page. I have put the website in Maintenance Mode so, please, go ahead and do all the testing necessary to solve the problem.

Regards,
    Willem

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Willem,

Strangely, the Entrance Animation (Slider in Right) that you had set on the “Who We Are” text on “Desktop” layout was causing this issue. I changed the entrance animation and the issue resolved. I guess it’s related to how Elementor calculates the offset to trigger the entrance animations. Although it was hidden, the entrance animation was being trigged in a loop hole as you scrolled down. Please check and let me know.

Bests

Willem Botha

Hello Mohsin

The change you’ve made did solve the problem, thank you. This is very strange as the same problem does not occur on any other pages of the website, where the same entrance animation is used.

Thank you very much for identifying the problem. At worst, I will have to change all the entrance animations on the website for the sake of uniformity.

Best regards,
    Willem

Nodari Support Team

Thank you Willem and have a good week, let us know if you need anything else

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login